A HUGE POTENTIAL MARKET
• Credit Card Authorization Service (CCAS):
– 7 Billion Annual Transactions
– $300 Billion in Total Spending
– Market Less than 25% Penetrated
• Check Guarantee Services (CGS):
– Over 20 Billion Transactions
– $500 Billion in Total Spending
– Market Less than 3% Penetrated
This executive summary is designed in a presentation format in order to:
Help the busy reader to quickly review key research findings.
Provide a ready-to-go executive presentation, complete with script, to facilitate group communication.
Key points of the report are summarized in Exhibits II- 1 through 11-5. On the left-hand page facing each exhibit is a script explaining the contents of the exhibit.
In order to reduce repetition of the terms “check guarantee services” and “credit card authorization services,” the acronyms CGS and CCAS will be frequently used.